Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Define: Owl City

I made these really cute owls today. I got the project plan from JoAnn's. I wanted to use scrapbook paper, but all of mine is with Becca. So I used construction paper. I finally found a few pieces of patterned paper, but none of them really matched the construction paper, so I only ended up making one owl with it. I still really like them though. :)




(Yes, the brown one has awkward tiny feet. It was the first one I made.)


Jamin introduced me to Owl City a while back, and I really like it. It seems that it's started catching on around here, as a bunch of Facebook statuses have mentioned it, and there's a song on Home.fm.


I've got an appointment at Douglas J. tomorrow to get my registration stuff all figured out. I'm pretty nervous.

I applied to Kohl's. I haven't heard anything, but they did sign me up for their e-mail newsletter.
Thanks, but I wanted a job...

0 comments: