Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Define: Booked

I got my work schedule.


On Monday, Biology starts at 9:00 and goes until 10:00.  Right after that is Chapel until a little after 11:00.  At 11:00 I am scheduled to work at the Help Desk in the Library until 1:00, which is when Greek starts.  It ends at 2:30, but I stay there for Introduction to Missions at 2:40 (Did I mention that all of my classes are in the same two rooms except for my Biology Lab?  I think that one is next door.).  That gets over at 3:40, just in time for me to go to the computer lab in the Student Center to work the 4:00-8:00 shift.

My plan is to go back to my room, set the alarm for 11:45 pm, pass out, and then sleep until 11:45 so I can make it to the library to work from midnight to 2 am.

Then I'll go pass out again until about 7:30 am so I can be on time to my 7:45 class Tuesday morning.


Mondays are gonna be extra rough this semester.

0 comments: